Thursday, May 16, 2013
Welcome to my Blog!
Hey Guys!
My name is Stephen John Phillips, and welcome to my blog! I have been making photographs and teaching for well over 30 years. You name it, I've shot it! Weddings, events, catalogs, advertisements, comic book covers, fine art, etc. This blog has one purpose, and that is to quietly educate while it entertains! It is intended for students who have recently graduated, or are about to graduate from The Art Institute Online. These writings, interviews, photographs, videos, and reference books, are presented to help you make the transition into the real world, and hopefully inspire you to greatness! No matter where your interest lies, if it is photographic, we will cover it! Topics will include everything from approaching galleries, to copyrighting your work, and introduce you to various artists and photographers along the way. Please check out my introduction video, and stop back regularly. In the coming weeks. Along with regular posts, I will be listing upcoming events, and hosting Question & Answer sessions. I am happy to have you aboard!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment