Thank you for that wonderful introduction and grateful information. I just noted down the book and I will be ordering them soon. I am also in the process of completing my working area. I also want to make sure to surround myself with my art, photography, and things that inspire me to be creative. I also have a Blogger account and I have to get back on it since I have not added anything in quite a while.
You are very welcome. I love all the information I can get and I guess I need to go finish packing for my trip. Thank you for all you do and looking forward to more helpful information on your blogs.
Thank you for that wonderful introduction and grateful information. I just noted down the book and I will be ordering them soon. I am also in the process of completing my working area. I also want to make sure to surround myself with my art, photography, and things that inspire me to be creative. I also have a Blogger account and I have to get back on it since I have not added anything in quite a while.
ReplyDeleteYou are very welcome... thanks for taking the time to respond !
ReplyDeleteYou are very welcome. I love all the information I can get and I guess I need to go finish packing for my trip. Thank you for all you do and looking forward to more helpful information on your blogs.
ReplyDeleteIsabel Ball
Thanks for the kind words....I want to do everything I can to help my students!
ReplyDelete